5.28.2006

Summertime


Memorial Day is not until tomorrow, but summer has definitely begun at our house. The last day of school was Wednesday and we have been swimming everyday since. The kids are really enjoying their free time and haven’t caused too many problems yet. Sam is finishing up her last few swim lessons this week and is swimming like a pro. She doesn’t need her floaties anymore and is constantly swimming across the pool to one of her brothers (I think they are growing tired of this new game fairly quickly). She loves to jump off the diving board! I know that Josh could swim by this age, but for some reason she seems so young to me to be able to swim so well. She can even do the freestyle…I think it all goes back to her unhealthy lack of fear. I am enjoying the swimming, without the extra worries and without having to get in the pool!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home