5.04.2006

Smelly Boys


I was at Abercrombie yesterday buying a swimsuit for Josh and saw the cologne at the counter. Josh has mentioned that his favorite part about getting clothes from Abercrombie is the way they smell. I figured it is never too early to help your preteen boys out in the body odor department, so I bought a bottle for the boys to share. When I gave it to Josh this morning, he was ecstatic. I informed him that the No. 1 rule to wearing cologne is "never wear too much!" He seemed okay with that.

I heard the garbage truck coming down the street and asked him to RUN and get the trash to the street. When he came back inside, he said to me (out of breath), "I got really dirty taking out the trash. I better put on more cologne."

I could be in trouble!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home