4.26.2006

My Baby is Growing Up


Helmut came home with a packet from Hamilton Middle School today. I cannot believe I have a kid in Middle School! He is growing up way too fast. He is full of excitement for the coming year and all the changes in store for him. He takes each step towards independence with bright-eyed enthusiasm. He gets to choose one elective for next year. He is hoping to get placed in the Art class that runs the entire year. Otherwise, he will have to take a three part class of Art, Speech and Choir that each run for 12 weeks. I hope the whole Middle School experience is still just as exciting to him at this time next year!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I took art, music, speech at Hamilton the first year it was open.
LJB

10:59 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home