5.31.2006

An Entry About Nothing

So far this summer, I have found it very hard to find something to write about. My life was so busy during the school year, but has come to a grinding halt. The Memorial Day weekend did me in sleeping wise. I have a hard time falling asleep each night, so sleeping in is a big no, no. I slept in every day this weekend until at least 9 AM and I haven’t recovered since. Late to bed and late to rise makes me feel like I am not accomplishing anything. I am trying to take the “guilt free” approach to this problem and remind myself that I don’t really have anything I have to do, so enjoy it while you can.

As a quick note…I was thrilled this afternoon to finally hear that Roger Clemens (7 time Cy Young Award winner) will be joining the Astros again on June 22nd. He is such a great competitor, but also seems to bring a unique sense of unity and spirit to the team. I will be at that game on June 22nd, who wants to join me?

2 Comments:

Blogger Em said...

DEBBIE! I need to see some new posts on here. You're killing me!

chop chop!

:)

9:01 PM  
Blogger Jim said...

Debbie - girl you really need to get busy and tell us what you have done for the past two weeks!!! Get with it

10:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home