4.06.2006

Naked

You know how they saying death comes in threes? Well for me lately, naked has come in threes. Tuesday I was dropping Sam off at preschool when I spotted a 2 year old boy being dropped off for school...Naked. Okay, he wasn't completely naked, but there he stood in his spiderman underwear (on backwards) and his sandals (on the wrong feet) with his shirt and shorts in hand. His mom was going on and on to her friend about how he just wouldn't get dressed and she didn't know what else to do. (I know, hold him down and force some clothes on him). I am sure the teachers were just thrilled when she dropped him off to class.
Naked #2...I was awoken at 6:45 this morning by my husband saying he didn't have any clean underwear...Oops. Mom, before you freak out and think I never do laundry, let me defend myself. He was out of town all last week while laundry was being done on a regular basis, thus all his dirty clothes are in his suit case. I may be the Mom around here, but I am not sure my job description includes searching the whole house over (and quite possibly the back seat of his pickup truck) for his suit case just on the off chance there may be dirty clothes in it. Sorry Hun. You admit yourself you didn't marry me for my cleaning skills.
Naked #3...Like a good wife, I hopped out of bed this morning and quickly began doing laundry (like I said before, not my fault about the underwear, but my Mom passed down a mean case of guilt somewhere in my DNA). When I hopped out of the shower this morning, I realized all of my preferred underwear were in the laundry. I had no clothes on and all the window shutters were open, but I never see my neighbors. We are the kind of neighbors that peek out the window before going out to get the mail to avoid seeing anyone in the 30 seconds we are out there. I am on my way back from the laundry room passing through the dining room when I see our 70+ retired neighbor at my front door. I don't think he saw anything in the two seconds I stood there before running to the back of the house, but I'll never know.
What a day!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Love the naked story.

Mom

7:40 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Just like Sarah i wanted to see the attaced photo

11:58 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home