9.19.2006

Sick...

Sorry about my lack of posting over the last few days. I came down with a bad case of strep throat on Sunday night and was laid up all day yesterday. I did get myself to the doctor and have been on antibiotics for almost 24 hours. I am beginning to see the light at the end of a very dark tunnel. It has been a while since I've had strep throat, and I forgot how bad it really hurts. It did make me lose my appetite for a few days which is always good for the waist line.

Joshua is officially back on his football team again. The work visa is taking longer than we expected and our whole family was getting bored with no extra-curricular activities to keep us busy. He had his first practice last night and has a game on Wednesday night. I am sure he won't get a ton of play time, but he has to start somewhere.

1 Comments:

Blogger carrie pearson said...

I hope you feel better. Now I feel guilty for not calling - I have been meaning to do that.

5:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home