9.08.2006

Friday

I have had a pretty busy day today. Sam had a friend from her preschool over this morning to play. It went really well (except for the five minutes they both bawling their heads off…evidently Sam hurt Claire’s feeling and made her cry…then Sam started crying because she felt bad that Claire was crying). They played and then we all made Snicker doodles together. I am on a new kick lately of trying to always have homemade cookies made for the kids’ school lunches. So far this week I have made gingersnaps, chocolate chip cookies, the before mentioned Rice Krispie Treats and now Snicker doodles. My mom always had homemade chocolate chip cookies in our lunch and they packed a heavy bit of trading power. I can remember one time trading two cookies for a kid’s entire hot lunch! I can only hope my kids meet with the same kind of success.

I actually got two scrapbook pages done today. One is for Josh and includes an interview I had with him a couple weeks ago. The other one is for Sam. It is a hybrid paper/digital page. It turned out all right, but it was a little out of my comfort zone. The more I look at it, the more I like it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home