9.12.2006

Cookie Streak

As you can see, I am keeping up with my cookie streak. This time it was Oatmeal Scotchies. Sam freaked out saying she didn’t like that kind of cookie, just like she did when I made the Snicker doodles. Once she tasted the dough, she changed her mind. To be honest with you, they aren’t my favorite kind of cookie, but I already had all the stuff. I am really trying to use up my pantry storage before we leave.

It is looking like we won’t be heading out of Houston until sometime in mid October. They haven’t been able to start Helmut’s work visa application, because they are waiting for his birth certificate to arrive back from Miami via Austin with the official Apostille stamp. Now that we have a clearer vision as to when we will go, I should just sit back and enjoy all the good TV coming up!

3 Comments:

Blogger Em said...

mmmm. cookies. I neeeeed some.

8:33 AM  
Blogger Jim said...

Debbie, You can always send some of those cookies my way...like I need them.

9:22 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

panty storage...

8:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home