9.03.2006

Sick

Sick. Our whole house is sick. Josh woke up Friday morning with a hacking cough but went to school anyway. By the time he made it home, Big Helmut was in the full throws of a horrible cold. Two Dayquil and Two Nyquil wouldn’t even bring relief. Saturday Big Helmut slept most of the day while the rest of us milled around the house trying to keep our sanity. I am just praying he feels better before he has to leave for Europe on Wednesday.

This morning Sam woke up coughing as well. No church for us. I told Little Helmut that he was welcome to go to church with Big Momma and Big Daddy, but he was worried I may need help taking care of the sick folk (he is so considerate that way).

Last night we went to a going away party at Big Momma and Big Daddy’s house. The whole family and the Nicols were there. The kids had a good time swimming and then watched movies while the adults played games. I love to play games, but married a man who hates them, so I don’t get a chance to play very often. Of course, he didn’t play last night, but the rest of the adults had a great time. We played a little Oh Heck and Catch Phrase.

I have to go…the sick ones need me. Ugh.

1 Comments:

Blogger Em said...

Sounds like a ton of fun goin' on at your house! Hope you don't get sick too!

5:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home