3.20.2006

Manic Monday

Mondays are my worst day…the weekend it over and it takes me all day to get my house back from landfill status. It is also the day I recommit to myself that I will eat better after a whole weekend of eating junk. It is also the start of the exercise week. I always have high hopes for my exercise week, but the second I start running, my legs hurt and my lungs can’t keep up. Two steps forward 1.75 (or more) steps back!

We had a very busy Saturday. We were out the door by 9:00 AM and headed to the Shipley’s Donuts for some breakfast (see paragraph one, section “eating junk”). We ran to Costco to get refreshment for a Ward Adult Dance I was in charge of that night. Josh had team pictures at 12:30 and then a baseball game at 2:00. Helmut had a basketball game at 1:30. It was a very victorious day. Josh pitched two great innings and hit a single. His team won 11-10. Helmut’s team won 35-11. He scored six points with a lot of rebounds and a few assists.

Sam starts preschool again tomorrow after a two-week spring break. Here’s hoping for a better day tomorrow!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home