3.16.2006

Fulfillment of a Dream


To most of you this looks like an ordinary ponytail with a bow…but to me, it means more. My mom did Sam’s hair in a single ponytail while I was at the hospital with Josh this weekend. When I saw it, I was surprised that it looked good and actually stayed in. Since then we have been putting it up everyday. She has been growing what little hair she has her whole four years (plus three months and a few days) of life, minus two small self inflicted haircutting incidents. I have always dreamed of her hair being long and full because mine never was (and it will never be full). I see this ponytail as one step closer to that dream (even if it is a vain dream).

In other news Josh’s foot didn’t give him any problems at his practice today and he had a great practice.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home