3.15.2006

Abscess Update


First, I am including a funny picture of Sarah for everyone's enjoyment!

I don’t have too much to report for my day…you might even say it wasn’t super constructive. So I will give an update on the abscess.

Josh seems to be doing much better. He didn’t even take his crutches to school today. I am sure he is doing quite a bit of limping still, but I am sure his confidence will grow each day. He went to his baseball game on Monday night on his crutches, sat in the dugout and watched his team lose by one point. The catcher was having some trouble with the pitches getting by him, which resulted in a lot of stolen runs. I am not saying Josh could do better for sure, but I know he would like to give it a try as soon as possible. I took him to the batting cages last night and his foot didn’t seem to be a problem. They have practice tomorrow night, and he will be practicing. I will take a picture of the healing abscess for you tomorrow if I remember.

Sam and I were watched a “Mom” show tonight and she was full of all kinds of funny things to say. When the couple on the TV were fighting she said, “They are mean at each other because they love each other.” I am not sure were she got that notion from; we will have to work on that perspective before she hits dating age. Later she asked me, “Mom, why do moms and dads come down to earth and get married?” I wish I could crawl into her head sometimes and hear what other crazy things she is thinking about sometimes…

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home