10.13.2006

It's Autumn Time, It's Autumn Time

Sam and I went to the Pumpkin Patch today. It felt a bit strange to be there without the boys, but they are getting too old for things like that. A “cold” front moved through last night, so she and I dressed up in our autumn attire and pretended we weren’t too hot. We were only at the patch for about 15 minutes, but that was plenty of time to pick out the perfect pumpkin and snap a few photos.

Over the last two days, it has really hit me how quickly we will be leaving, and how much I still have left to do. I am making good headway on my list. I called Dr. Lu and got an appointment to get on some cholesterol medication (so my kids can stop asking me if I am going to die). I called our insurance agent and made all the changes for our move. I called the boys’ schools about their withdrawal date. I let Sam’s preschool know when she would be leaving. The list goes on and on…

Helmut is in Aberdeen today and will travel back to London for his last week there before returning home. We may even get him home as early as next Friday. We are ready to have a Dad again.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home