7.19.2006

A Break

This morning I woke up late and then watched some TV in bed. It is summer, and I need to take advantage while I can. I finally dragged myself out of bed when I heard Sam’s blood curdling scream. She was freaking out because the boys weren’t letting her play PS2 and crying about wanting to go back to Gamestop and pick out a game of her own. There goes my hopes of a PS2 induced peaceful remainder of the summer.

Josh lucked out and was invited over to a friend’s house while Helmut, Sam and I went to the grocery store. Helmut is home this week, so he expects dinner. We ended up having a very yummy Rachel Ray Thai Pork and Noodle Salad.

I did get a much needed break from the kids today. Sarah and I left the kids with Helmut and Madison while we went to the Memorial City Mall. She needed new clothes for her trip and I went along for the ride. I have come up with the best money saving technique. If you go to the mall with your body all unshowered and your hair all greasy, nothing looks good on you and you don’t buy anything. Sarah, on the other hand, did find some cute things for her trip. I came away from our shopping trip realizing that just because it is summer, that doesn’t mean I can stop showering…testing, testing, testing

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very pretty design! Keep up the good work. Thanks.
»

3:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home