7.31.2006

Productive


I have had a very productive day! I promised myself I would get the boys’ closet cleaned out this week. So I woke up this morning and decided to get it out of the way. Four hours and six huge trash bags later, it is finished. We ended up getting the whole room clean. I even went through all of Sam’s clothes and gave away what doesn’t fit her anymore. It is amazing what you can accumulate in just two years. We loaded it all in the van and already took it down to the donation center. Now I have a better idea of how many school clothes they need (or don’t need, really) and I won’t trip when I go into their closet to put their clothes away. Now my job for the week is done and I can play all week without any guilt (shhh…don’t tell my husband) That concludes the "excitement" for the day…

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home